Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My IP Address Mysteriously Changes to Martinez, CA

I am so tired of being in the Twilight Zone! I deeply regret watching that series as a kid in the 1960's. Today I learned suddenly my very own IP address has turned into a Martinez location! This has never happened before. I've had to take Bart out to Martinez the past few weeks ever since my article (I since deleted) declaring I would never return. Prior to these trips I rarely left San Francisco's borders.

I had to visit Martinez, CA on July 11, 2009 for a seminar. I noted in my blog article it seemed a nice city for cemeteries because there was so much unused land. Since that time I've had to trek out there 5 times against my will! Some demonic entity since summoned me to Martinez and I've had to fork out hundreds of dollars in taxi fares from the Martinez Bart station.

I met a nice toothless 70 year old taxi driver and some other prison convict taxi man whose been round the bend.

So today I discovered the dark force is even pulling me there in my own IP address! I noted when I went to look up the Charles Foundation's IP address today, when I visited an IP address tracer site I use, my IP geographic area showed I was coming from Martinez!


I'm so freaked out.