Friday, December 12, 2014

Crying Rape - What Happens After The Whore Games Are Over

I'm a 54 year old woman born back in 1960 to parents in Hollywood television music entertainment who had me out of wedlock who didn't really want me.  My first and only boyfriend I've ever had was in 1982 and it lasted 9 months.  The only gift I've ever received from a man outside of the business relationships the past 35 years was a small stuffed toy animal. Thereafter my only ever boyfriend complained he had been paying for my meals whenever we went out and wanted to go dutch because I had recently purchased a nice used sports car.

I've never received any flowers from any relationship with a man (or woman) and have witnessed decade after decade of women getting things from their boyfriends and/or husbands.  On rare occasions I've received left over or new flowers only on company based occasions, none for me or my birthday, but for coordinated efforts to honor secretaries and support staff for Valentine's Day and other similar events that had no personal association.

Why am I disclosing this information to the public? Because of a story I came across today of a doctor's gifts to a woman who dumped him.
A eye doctor in Orlando is suing his former fiancée for the return of a wide array of gifts that he now claims are rightfully his since he paid for them. 
Divorced Claude 'Jack' Parker III treated Kimberly Herbstritt, an employee at his eye center, to a $60,000 diamond engagement ring when he proposed in 2012.
During their time together Parker, 56, showered his fiance with other gifts including a $70,000 Porsche and a Weimaraner dog that cost $3,500 to train.  Doctor Sues Former Fiance - UK Mail

I don't understand why men throw so much money at women who don't love or care about them, who just use them.  I was greatly tempted in my early 20's to use men for material things but didn't take that path. I didn't use men beyond my mid-20's and maybe that's one of the reasons why God chose me as His own and saved me from hell because I stood out from the crowd where most all women gave into men too easily to get the material comforts in life.

So when I see stories like these and note how very little time men have put into getting to know me, it's because the ungodly whores have been plentiful, distracting and endless in California.  I would have never chosen California to grow up in, it's too late for me to leave.  Growing up in Southern California as a teenager influenced by Hollywood entertainment culture is the worse thing that can happen to anybody because Hollywood distorts reality.

I'm thankful that God has since provided gifts for me stored up in heaven in what Jesus did for me at the cross to save me from eternal hell. I'm very grateful after a life of real neglect of men in general who never bothered to form a trusting friendship with me because I wouldn't have sex with them, that I was viewed more like a low class slave whose life was just tolerated from the get go at birth and one they enjoy mocking (as they still do today on word press blogs).

How dare I infringe on anyone's life that I existed!  Everyone has been so selfish much of my life, they never spent time with me, never gave me a chance, I was just their slave girl always there to support their secretarial or office support needs.  I was there as a young teen to clean houses for mothers in a wealthy community, babysit the children, iron their clothes, clean up under their refrigerator, their bathrooms all in wealthy Palos Verdes Estates. There during the summer breaks to clean house for the paraplegic man and his wife while I was missing out on a normal teenage life and studying to get good grades.

So this eye doctor throws all that money away on a whore who dumped him and wants it back? How sad for him that he can't accept responsibility for his error in judgment.  It's War Of The Roses all over again. I'm glad my life is unique from the crowd and that God's been separating me from this foolish culture.  I don't envy these women's lives but wanted to clarify for anyone who thinks I've lived a privileged spoiled life that they're wrong.

The courts throw the book at me when I file a lawsuit for defamation when some stranger from Hollywood horror special effects impersonates another while endlessly defaming and mocking me on the Internet.  E.W. continues to this day sending me mail seeking $756,000 for a default judgment he should have never received from any normal court.

So maybe people might understand what a good person I was to clean homes for moms when I was a teenager who didn't get an allowance, nor have my viola lessons paid for by a very selfish father who did little to nothing for his teenage daughter's welfare.  Getting him to co-sign for a $5,000 student loan in 1983 was very difficult to convince him to do.  I finally realized I was born to a couple of complete strangers who never cared about me or my future.

For the past 5 years I've provided mobile notary and loan signing services in San Francisco.to literally thousands of people over that time frame.  In many cases I've performed super human tasks of racing on a electric bike in cold windy conditions over large distances in San Francisco to make rush appointments on time to even help people catch their flights. Yet out of all these people guess what?  Only one person took the time to write me a Yelp review last year. One person named Daisy! After that I had to contact a couple clients who I knew would oblige.  I now have a whopping 4 reviews, two of which use the word "punctual".  I hate that word!

No one would provide me with a good Yelp review without my prodding or doing something over the top spectacular for them.  What does that tell me? People don't want to help me or my business, people mock me on the Internet, courts grant crazy cross lawsuits against me for defamation that was unjustified and even unlawful. People hate me while whores thrive and complain.  Whores are loved in this society, especially the cock sucking ones.

Why God likely saved me is because I've suffered for years under class oppression of spoiled American men who never did anything but oppress me, never did anything nice or good for me with a few exceptions. They gave their attention to their whores who fondled and suckled them raw and now these very same whores who slept with multitudes of men are all complaining about being raped getting endless media attention. Cry me a river!

Honestly, I was a slave in America without any real life and I can only imagine what lies up ahead when the economy collapses for those who have no idea how selfish and brutal men can truly be after their whore games are over.