Saturday, April 11, 2015

It's Going To Be A Stoney End for Singers Barbra Streisand and Barry Manilow

"Stoney End" by Columbia Records. Licensed under Fair use via Wikipedia.
Over the past several decades I've consumed many things in life from Cappuccino's and Oreo cookies to Barry Manilow and Barbra Streisand's vocal music.  I realize now that time is running out that I can't go on forever like this at the age of 55 into eternity with Jesus, especially when there's no such thing as Oreos, or voices like Barry's or Barbra's in heaven.  How do I know this?

Whatever preoccupied my life on earth that distracted me from God and His will for me couldn't possibly be waiting for me in eternal heaven. Upon this realization, I've begun a list of the final things in life I've done, here it is thus far:

My No More, It's Final List

Oreo Cookies
Coffee, black tea
Gluten
Alcohol
Pop Music of any kind, including Barry Manilow and Barbra Streisand
Rock Music of any kind
Jazz Music of any kind
Classical Music of any kind
All other music outside of Christian and Jewish vocal hymns
Travel to Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas, Monterey Bay and Los Angeles

What is a Christian to do witnessing talented singers throw their eternal lives away without Jesus? I never dreamed these people I grew up listening to would end up in eternal hell, but that's where both of them, Barry Manilow and Barbra Streisand, are headed.  I don't want this to happen, but there's little I can do when these singers' hearts are hardened by this world that they've been hypnotized and blinded from the truth that Jesus is the only way to truth and eternal life.

Barry Manilow's clearly been taken over by the antichrist spirit 
being a fan and friend of Marilyn Manson even being proudly public about it.

I'm very sorry to say these two talented singers Manilow and Streisand aren't headed to eternal heaven with Jesus, that He doesn't seem to be getting their attention much that He even exists anymore.  They've never make a plug for Jesus ever only about themselves, politics and Hollywood. In fact, Barry Manilow's actually been heard praising the work of Marilyn Manson that they also hang out together as friends.  Now I've heard it all.
". . . And he (Barry) positively glows when he talks of his new-found enthusiasm for Marilyn Manson. The internet was aflutter earlier this year when a photograph appeared of Manilow, Manson and Lana Del Rey cosying up backstage at a German awards shows." Barry Manilow - If it wasn't for therapy I wouldn't be sitting here - U.K. Telegraph - 2012
Other then her infamous 1960's song People, my first exposure to Barbra Streisand was with the song Stoney End that had Jesus in its lyrics:
"I was born from love and my poor mother worked the mines
I was raised on the good book Jesus, till I read between the lines.   
Barbra Streisand vocals, Stoney End (1971)
In 2015, Barbra praises President Obama knowing full well he's an enemy of Israel and supporter of Islam being hostile to Christians.
The starlet, who once compared President Obama to “kings” and “gods,” penned a March 30 commentary in the Huffington Post singing the praises of the president for “creating” so many jobs in the last five-and-a-half years.
The piece, titled, “Have you heard the good news?,” promptly heaps praise on Obama: “In the wake of the financial crisis, President Obama took the helm of a sinking economic ship and help to right it. The unemployment rate is now once again at pre-recession levels – the lowest in seven years (5.5%).” Bab's Unhinged! Babs Sings Obama's Praises - April 11, 2015

Aside from a tremendous earth shaking miracle, there's no eternal hope for either Barry or Barbra Streisand, in their both clearly having made a decision they're against Jesus Christ.  In other words, after Christians depart this world,  there will be no more of these worldly singing voices to hear in eternity, they will have been judged and silenced forever including their recordings.


Video: Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God - Jonathan Edwards
Eternal hell is the only destination for unsaved souls who reject Jesus Christ as their Savior sent by God to save them from going there.

Therefore, after listening to endless song loops throughout my life of these vocalists, I'm placing both of them on my No More It's Final List, meaning I will never willfully listen to their voices ever again on earth.  I have also prayed to God that their voices and music be erased forever from my life that they mean absolutely nothing to me.

Jesus is involved in letting me know these singers are not of Him that I need to make a proclamation against listening to these voices and to especially STOP EATING TRADER JOES GLUTEN FREE OREOS before I develop diabetes.