Friday, August 27, 2010

Don't Panic But 5% of UFO's Perplex Military, Scientists and Governments

Today people are far more sophisticated then the days of the 1932 radio broadcast I posted about a few weeks ago, War of the Worlds, that perhaps they're ready to deal with the news revealed in Leslie Kean's new book release UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go on Record.  It's now official and thoroughly investigated that 5% of all UFOs are unexplained and defy human technology while the other 95% are easily and quickly explained as weather balloons, weather anomalies, swamp gas, and planets.

Physicist and author Michio Kaku discussed the Kean book recently on MSNBC:




Leslie Kean on the Stephen Colbert show:




I've seen things like this in my telescope when I was looking at the moon in the mid 1990s




Please note, this video above is one of the best videos on YouTube showing real NASA footage and comments of astronauts of UFO's in space. Note at frame 7:58 the orange elongated object? Pause the footage when it zooms in. Get a good look at it. Then go to this article UFO Disclosure in China: Genuine Alien Photo Released posted two days ago and see for yourself the resemblance. You'll be amazed at what you find and read.

Other NASA banned footage on YouTube:




This is another great UFO video:





Here's part 1 of 11 of what many consider to be the best documentary on UFO's ever made. I agree it's an outstanding documentary.



Scientist and author Stephen Hawking recommends no contact with the aliens.  That's just ridiculous.  If we're all going to be extinct one day as he claims anyway, what does it matter if we chat with the aliens?